Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jesse Reno Workshop

I can't even tell you enough about this great workshop! I learned so much, and Jesse's generosity with his teachings are amazing! He shares his techniques with an open and kind heart.



He likes to paint on the floor, and usually has several pieces going at one time.



He paints on wood and does most of the painting with the palm and finger tips of his hand. He uses brushes for the finishing and fine detail of his work.



We liked to paint our large pieces on the floor too! Kim is getting in the "zone".


Nikki working on her piece, it turned out fabulous!


Jesse is sharing tips about some of his finished pieces.



Remember the first photo,, well, this is how Jesse's piece looked at the end of the workshop.




Thanks Jesse!

5 comments:

Mary Stanley said...

WOW! What a great workshop...LOVE all the photos! Thanks..Tara!

Tara's Art Camp said...

It was great, I want to take it again!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

wow tara!
that is amazing! i want to paint on the floor! that looks like so much fun painting with your hands!
genius!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
I can see why you were soooo excited to take this workshop

HappyDayArt! said...

Hi Tara! I just did a workshop with Jesse in LA. It was so much fun, I agree! I loved watching him paint. It will be interesting to see how your art changes after this.

I will have to check back on that.

Later,Catherine Witherell