Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Glass Eye studio sale, Seattle






I love going to this sale. It is held twice a year in their glass warehouse. They offer all original blown glass art pieces. Apparently the glass is from Volcanic ash from Mt St. Helens, at least that's how I remember the story. Bowls, vases, paper weights, and ornaments. These photos don't do the beauty of it all justice, and I had to take them when the crowd died down a bit.

Be sure to click on the image to make them large to see all the yummy details.

4 comments:

Deb said...

OMG, these pics are gorgeous! I wish I were there!! Just found your blog and I'm so enjoying it.
Deb in FL

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you, come again soo!

Corey said...

oh, that looks like it was a fun sale! Is that where my heart w/wings came from? It's in my unfinished studio right now!

Tara's Art Camp said...

yep, last years sale. They don't have any of those anymore. They make limited runs of each item, then that's all. They may make some same things in different glass colors.