Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Apparently Not"



"Apparently Not"
8 x 10 inch gallery wrapped canvas, acrylic, graphite, alumina. Available in my shop.

I always have a difficult time getting a good photo with my camera or my scanner. Mostly it is about color. My computer at home reads the colors quite dark, while my computer at work sees colors lighter. I hope my photos of my art are representative of the colors they really are on other's computers. The darker more rich photo of this piece is over in my flickr account.

Are you all making art today, I hope so!

6 comments:

susan sorrell said...

Hey Tera!! Long time, no see...I have been so busy, that I need to take the time and see my old blog friends. Your work is great as usual!Hope you are have a productive summer!
Cheers,
susan
www.creativechick.com

katie said...

this is wonderful tara. jeeze, i LOVE your work!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thank you Katie. I hope you are well.
Nice to see you Susan!!!!

Deb said...

Tara, I'm a big fan of your work. I love this piece. I want to drag it home with me!
Deb

Angela Hoffmann said...

oooooh! i love your art...it is so fun and funny! what a great way to wake up with my coffee this morning!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thank you Lavender and Angela!