Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm back!


Yea! Internet works, phone works, and most of the snow is gone!! (We got hit pretty hard in Lake Forest Park). I bought some cool Yaktracks so I can walk around on the ice and snow. They are little wire thingys that go over your shoes that allow you to walk on the ice without slipping! Yea!
I've been busy cleaning my studio, I worked on it for four hours today! It feels good to get rid of all the clutter and now I am hoping my art buddy Celeste and I can sell our art stuff at the artist garage sale in March. (I hope I get invited to sell there). Whew,,,,, now for a glass of wine....

Happy new year!!!!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
oh what a wonderful day!
i love cleaning and organizing! :)
xo
melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened on your site. I enjoy your work. What art garage sale are you talking about. I'm looking for mixed media groups etc. in the area. I'm near Renton, though, south of you. I don't sell my work but love to play. Cleaning out my studio is something I REALLY need to get to, but would love to get some others down here to help! Do you ever do exchanges? Let me know, Lynn @ celebrategreen.net. Thanks! Lynn