Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

ACEO, ATC's

I have been busy creating artist trading cards. Whenever I get tired of working large, I love making smaller pieces of art. (ACEO) stands for "art cards editions and originals" .
They are miniature works of art the size of a trading card. I will be posting these in my shop each day. I also have some more new work coming to my shop soon so stay tuned. (I have been on a painting frenzy!)

xo...

4 comments:

WingingIt said...

trading cards...i love that idea...what are you using as the base? fun idea!!! as i run out of things to paint on in my project a day adventure...i may follow your lead...thanks again

Tara's Art Camp said...

Hi Wingingit,
You can go to etsy.com and do a search for aceo's and you will see over 1,200 pages of them. You will get lots of ideas there. I use 140lb cold press watercolor paper to create my aceo's on. It breaks a rut if you are used to painting larger pieces.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh these are fabulous! i cannot wait to see them all!

suzi whitaker said...

Love your work! Discovered you today, now I have to go see more!!!