Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My new bunny slippers

My new slippers

Kitty likes the whiskers on my Bunny Slippers

It's a face off!

If you have followed my blog long enough or have followed my work for some time, you will know that I have a love for bunny slippers. It must have been something from my childhood. I don't really recall owning some myself but always wanted a pair. Well now I have some, thanks to the gals at Run Away Rabbit. They are the best ever!! Just like the ones from my childhood. Gala and Laura contacted me last year after a posting I did of some of my "Sister's in Bunny Slippers", to let me know about their wonderful slippers. My only regret was that I took so long to order a pair!

6 comments:

eulaliacornejo said...

What lovelly!!!! There are marvellous!!!
a big hug!!

Soggy Dog Studios said...

Love those bunny slippers! They look super soft! Awwww... your kitty is a little jealous of the bunnies! :)

Georgina said...

Too cute...love them. I have a pair of Elmo slippers my grandsons gave me a couple of years ago and I just love them...keep my tooties warm..even when I don't them to be warm!!! LOL

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!

oh how wonderful! life is art... art is life!


i love your new bunny slippers!

xoxoxo
m

elizabeth & harriet said...

tara, just wrote about you on my blog after seeing you at the fabulous fall rug show in bothell and purchasing one of your lovely original dolls ... your work is incredible ...

keep creating ...

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Thanks Beth, it was so nice to meet you!