Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My small artist journal

I thought I would share a page from my small journal. The photo above is the original photo of my journal. When I don't feel especially creative, I draw doodles. I like to play around with images and test the waters for new faces.(click on images to make them larger)


This photo has been enhanced with photoshop elements. I still have a lot to learn with photoshop but I love how this came out!

6 comments:

Lady Ren said...

really lovely art journal and I love the new banner.

Dyche Designs said...

What fun. I just ordered photoshop elements so will be trying to figure out how it all works here soon.

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

Love how that turned out, beautiful!

Lori said...

I'm working on Photoshop myself - it's a whole heck of a lot!!! Your work is beautiful, so colorful and whimsical. Love it.

Tara Ross Studios said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Courtney Corey said...

I love your "doodles!" I agree, when I get stuck, I doodle, too! Your small sketchbook is a work of art unto itself!