Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Artist garage sale

The artist garage sale was so fun! It was held in Everett this year, a new location. The day was sunny and bright. Lots of people stopped by. Thank you to so many of you who stopped by to say hello! There were lots of vendors and good food. Thank you to Celeste who was kind enough to share her booth with me and to BF who helped us unload and load again. It was great to see so may of my art buddies there too. I hope they hold the garage sale in this location next year!

4 comments:

Judit Labòria said...

think it was a great day .... well!

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

HOW FUN! I WISH I WAS THERE TO MEET YOU AND SEE YOUR ART!


HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TARA!
yOUR BOOTH LOOKS SO COLORFULLY CHARMING!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Pics look great, looks like it was such a fun day.

Andrew Thornton said...

What a fun and creative way to share your work! Hope it was a blast!