Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A new journal that I am working in

This is not really an old journal, but it is one that I am reworking. I take my old work in the journal and embellish it with my new style. Some pages I will keep just the way they are. This journal is one that I bought at Daniel Smith several years ago. It is from India and the pages are super thick. I like that. The pages can hold a lot of medium and collage. On my next post I will try to show some "before" and "after" shots of the same work as I re-invent the pages.

My work still carries the strong images of masks. I am not sure what that is all about, but most of my people are wearing masks. I kind of like that. Maybe I am hiding behind a mask too.

xo

3 comments:

UpAndAwayStudio said...

I think we all behind a mask to some degree.Fantastic pages.

Dori Patrick said...

Just love it!

Madeleine said...

Looks really lovely!