Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall colors and new journal pages

I am experimenting in my journal these days. I'm not quite sure what the outcome is, but I am influenced by the magazine "Raw Vision" I finally got a subscription to it, as it is hard to find in the stores. I love it,,,but it's pricey, but well worth it if you like outsider art. This is my latest spread.



The fall is amazing here in Oregon. I am really enjoying it at my new home. I get more sunshine here than at my other house. I wish the colors could stay longer. Even the clouds are amazing here. My fireplace was cleaned today and I am ready for some wine and rainy days ahead.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Your art makes me smile!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thank you so much! thank you for your visit!

Tara's Art Camp said...

thank you so much! thank you for your visit!