Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

This makes me very happy!


When I lived in California ages ago, I bought this exact mobile from somewhere in San Francisco. I can't remember where I got it. It hung lovingly for over 14 years either above my bed in my bedroom or above my son's bed when he was little. It finally got so old and dusty that I threw it away. I have been looking for one just like it and I found it! I'm sure this is the same maker. The quality is superb! I'm going to buy one as soon as I can. Here is the link

2 comments:

Janet said...

I don't know what mobile you owned previously but Hotchkiss is the name of this artist.

I used to work at a gallery/store that carried his work, great fun.

Janet

Linda O'Neill said...

Cool mobile...I just like the photo of it!

You have such a cutie pie son, Tara.

Merry Christmas! xox