Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Artist garage sale


I went to the artist garage sale yesterday. It was great to see art friends and spend time looking at all the great art and supplies. I forgot to bring my camera so I was disappointed that I didn't take photos of the outside booths. I loved it! I also bought a large painting about 5' x 5'. I will show photos of it later.
See that polka dot fabric,, maybe I can make some art dolls out of it.

3 comments:

celeste said...

i only had 30 minutes to spend at the artist garage sale...didn't see you...but i was *so* on a mission to grab what i could find as quickly as possible and drive back home.

found a big box of blue recycled glass tiles (for our new master bath), some great beads, and 3 packets of ephemera -- i so don't need ephemera, but how to resist?

Archie and Melissa said...

Oh My Goodness! That is my dream come true! I wish I could have come! I did not know a fair like that even existed.

I love the polka dot fabric!

Melissa

marie-louise said...

Nice founds!