Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bastyr Herb and Food Fair


I went to Bastyr's Herb fair, it was wonderful. There were acupuncturists, Chinese massage therapy, herbs for sale, books, and lots of free information. I got a free soft touch Chinese massage and within mintues I felt great! As you can tell by the photos I got there just in time to dodge the rain clouds.






This is a brief description from the Bastyr website.

"Bastyr University, located north of Seattle, Washington, is one of the world's leading academic centers for advancing knowledge in the natural health sciences. A twenty-nine-year pioneer in natural medicine, Bastyr continues to be in the forefront of developing the model for 21st century medicine."

4 comments:

cowgirl said...

That looks lovely and relaxing....

Tara's Art Camp said...

it was very relaxing, just what i needed.

Archie and Melissa said...

How fun Tara!
You always find the coolest things to do!
XO
Melissa

celeste said...

sounds great.
my SiL is a Bastyr grad.
i would have loved to go to that, maybe next year.