Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cool mail art....

...from my friend Syd. Syd makes the most amazing, fun, colorful, art. I just love these canvas journals she makes, with lots of different styles of papers inside. Thank you so much Syd. And the best part is,,, we will be doing another collab together. (As in collaborative). Remember the one we did from last year? I can't wait to get started. I'll show you progress as we go along. We will be creating in fun journals this time!

7 comments:

Rebecca Anthony said...

Sounds really cool. I can't wait to see what you create in these fun journals!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds exciting, looking forward to seeing what unfolds.

Cindi Myers said...

I LOVE these! SO COOL!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you, so fun!

Georgina said...

Hi Tara, it's been a while since I've come to visit...love the journals!! Can't wait to see what magic you spin with them.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be fun!!! Syd

Dori Patrick said...

Oh my gosh! How delightful to find such a treasure in your mailbox!