Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

It's a lovely time of year to go on vacation, so I am off to Florida to spend time with BF.  I take my art supplies with me where ever I go.  It is a little cramped on the plane to do any painting but I did manage to work with my artist journal, watercolors, markers and pens.  Since we are so restricted with what we can bring on airlines, I will share with you what supplies I brought.  The first most important supply is my "Peerless Water Color" tablet.  It has sheets of watercolor on paper and you simply wet it and apply on your page.  I also used Derwert Inktense pencils.  You can wet them too with your brush and apply color to your page.  I used various pencils and markers too.  All of this fit in my travel bag,,,,,perfect!

2 comments:

Soggy Dog Studios said...

Welcome to Florida!!!!
xox - Kim

Cindi Myers said...

so cool!
Have FUN!