Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New work in a larger journal

I like this larger format, it measures 9 x 12 inches. Most of my current creations wear masks, but for some reason these characters don't even mind that they are not wearing masks! I created this piece with watercolor, Pitt Pens, and used collage elements from an old anatomy book.  I'll try to get a better photograph when it is not raining outside!





(update,,,,,,,I was able to photograph these in better lighting)

3 comments:

Taylor schapiro said...

Tara,
I am enjoying seeing all your art work- especially the stuff on facebook. It is so unique. Love your style. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you are doing well and he really brought you flowers.

Linda R said...

What amazing pages...

安靜 said...

很棒的作品