Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making progress



I am making progress on my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project. I am happy with the way it is turning out (I wasn't at first). Maybe it had something to do with the fact I will never see it again. It will however, travel all across the US for many to enjoy. I like that part. A piece of me traveling all over, perhaps to places I have never been or seen, mysterious places unknown.
See that little tree horned guy up in the upper right? I made him for
Gustavo Aimar's 3 x 3 project. He looked so cute, I attached him by staple to the page. More on that a little later.

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh tara!
it is fabulous! i love that it will be on a wonderful journey. you are amazing!
xoxoxo
m

roger ycaza said...

Beautiful work Tara!
Un abrazo desde Quito!!!

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

loving your book!! it's gorgeous!!

eulaliacornejo said...

So beautiful!!! a big hug Tara

Gwen said...

I LOVE this book, I would love to see it in person before you send it off to the world!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thanks so much everyone. Gwen, I can bring it to the next art meeting.

Gustavo Aimar said...

Allí quedó posteado el 3x3...
GRACIAS Tara!!

Saludo!