Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Abandoned Art

Abandoned art Lake Washington, WA State

Here is my second piece of art abandoned for the Abandoned Art Project, hosted by Michael DeMeng. I left it on a fence on the famous Burke Gilman Trail on Lake Washington. I thought I might leave it on a fire hydrant along the trail, but I had second thoughts as the city might contact me and tell me to take it off since I left a note saying "If you find this and like my art contact me at...."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work of art!

Ciao
Sensible Sarah

sMacThoughts said...

Oh Tara, I love this idea! I do see this sort of thing all over my neighborhood, actually, regularly, but this looks much easier to remove and take home. :)