Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Monday, June 25, 2012

A beautiful Sunday walk through Juanita park

Beautiful

Looks like I captured the photo for the most recent spiritual message, aaaamazing!

Tricolored blackbird

Singing to the turtles

A beautiful lake, a 1000 lily pads

Absolutely

Dream home

The line up

The weekend was so beautiful here, right next to Seattle. This is Juanita Park, a wonderful place not far from home. The skies opened up in between rain showers. The Tricolored blackbirds were out, and the turtles were basking in the sun. This is a beautiful scene among the banks of Lake Washington. The weather was perfect,  I feel so fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

3 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

What gorgeous photos!!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Thank you, I had beautiful subjects!

tutto a posto said...

Just so you know that is a red-winged blackbird. It was the first bird I actually took notice of and began my interest in bird watching. I no longer bird watch in the field, but always love seeing a bird not common to my area during migration.