Illustration, Art Journals, Photography, and anything that moves me!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Hooked Rug Show


I always enjoy going to the fall hooked rug show in Bothel, Washington.  It is a small venue with lots of creative rug hookers who sell their supplies and art.  I enjoyed seeing these hooked artist trading cards.  The rug at the very top was designed by Judy Wise.  I am sorry I cannot tell you who hooked the rug, but isn't it fantastic!  This along with the fall weather is getting me in the mood to start rug hooking in the evening.  Well, we'll see if that happens!

8 comments:

Juliette Crane said...

this is so amazing! i cannot believe my eyes! all of these pieces are so beautiful! i just love stopping by your wonderful blog! always so inspiring! THANK YOU!

-juliette

helen said...

I couldn't believe they were rugs - wonderful!

Jenny Stevning said...

Delightful stuff! The rug ATC's are amazing.

Jenny Stevning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Stanley said...

Wow! What an amazing rug!
The ATC's are fun...I just made my first hooked one last night.

Judy Wise said...

I LOVE seeing my design in a hooked rug. Awesome. Having done a little rug hooking myself I can appreciate the enjoyment involved. xo

Archie and Melissa said...

hi tara!
oh what fun!
i wish we had a show like that here!
i love your rug hooking creations!
i am so glad fall is here!
xoxoxo
m & e

Dori Patrick said...

Ooooh...those are gorgeous! I've never hooked rugs before....but it sounds like the perfect way to spend an autumn evening!!